subclass 600

Visitor Visa

Visitor visa or tourist visa grants permission for you to stay up to 12 months in Australia as a tourist or visitor. In case of a family stream, you must have a permanent Australian citizen and sponsorship guaranteed by them .

Therefore, lead education and visa service provides a visitor visa service for various purposes including business, tourism, and visitng family and friends.

Tourist stream

The visa is granted for up to 12 months and the applicants are not allowed to work in Australia during their stay. The visa allows the applicant to study or train for up to three months only. To be eligible for this visa, the applicant must meet the health and character requirement and have access to enough money to support his/her stay in Australia.

Business visitor stream

If the purpose of visit is to make general business/employment enquiries, negotiate contracts or take part in a conference or a trade fair, then the applicant should apply for this visa stream. The applicant’s must be outside Australia at the time of application and when the application outcome is provided.

Sponsored family stream

This visa is also granted for up to 12 months. The applicants must have a sponsor (either a family member or an Australian government official) in Australia to apply for this visa and must come to Australia as a visitor only. The sponsor may be asked to pay a security bond. The applicant can study or train for up to three months.

Still confused which visa stream you should apply for? Speak to our experienced team members and make informed decision.