This sort of visa permits an individual to get enrolled in an educational institution for a period of 5 years either independently or dependently.

Once his/her course begins officially, a grantee is eligible to work for a maximum of 40 hours fortnightly under this category.


Moreover, in case of the need for further visa extension, one needs to apply for a new student visa. In case of applying for a new visa from outside of Australia, you need to apply it prior to 6 weeks before the coarse begins. Also, it is mandatory to take an English language test that the department has approved before two years of applying for the visa. 

We will provide throughput services at any point of your academic journey in the Australian universities.




Every year we help many students make informed decisions. If you are thinking of studying in Australia but not sure where to start or want to discuss your plans with experts, get in touch with us.